Re: Wedding Special

From: David Dunham <david_at_iCN7dGp0brgJy_rEMsareCpo-vBcVJaaR_JjBI1u8t-byRyXGNk2hhWhGvxvgPma5h6py->
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 15:14:41 -0700

On 17 Jul 2011, at 08:37, Stephen wrote:

> So why am I here? I would like to see if people could suggest a myth round which I could base the game - I have come up short in thinking here. My thoughts are that the final scene should be a wedding feast, the focus of which would be the bride and groom drinking mead from the wedding cup. Depending on the item each player gets each player will be working for or against the success.

The Foreigner's Wedding <http://www.issaries.com/tools/buserian/Entry/Foreigner's+Wedding> is a possibility. After all, the two sides have historically been bitter enemies, there's plenty of room for outbreaks of old family hostilities.

More recently, the marriage of Sartar and the Feathered Horse Queen is one where the two sides have historically been bitter enemies.