RE: Pavis is Coming Soon!

From: Sean Foster <ebaninth_at_QvLtWmNNm9RYb1eZkyYesLsV3NJ4i-0CCnbbmJngjxqkKWwFP0hpbPrGl-CCTmyKXW0>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 23:57:42 +0800

Excellent.

Is the image from the 2nd Age EWF period, unless that is new Pavis.

Couple of questions:

What is the feel of Pavis and Prax. I picture Prax as the African savannah, grass and acacia trees up to 5-6m. ie
<http://www.blueplanetbiomes.org/savanna.htm> http://www.blueplanetbiomes.org/savanna.htm

Slap bang in the middle of the bush is this vast cyclopean white(?) wall, surrounding ruins. One presumes trees have been stripped for firewood around the perimeter of NP for miles.

Does/did New Pavis get built with sewers? Pavis did, draining into the Zola Fel surely, or are Mostali a little more ablutionaryily advanced.

Are NP streets paved and include open drainage channels or is it just dirt and 1st stories dumping all types of detritus into the streets a la Dark Age Europe/Ancient Athens. Stepping stones along the streets to get out of the filth.

Are Houses generally white (stone) in the exterior, or do they use local Timber / Grass Thatch / Mud&Grass Brick.

Do the Gates of Pavic match in anyway the Gloranthan Equinox's (a la Stonehenge) - does Glorantha have Equinox's or does Yelm just go "meh.I'll just head this way today."

Sean