Re: Book of Glorious Joy released!

From: Trotsky <TTrotsky_at_WToVLETEKBlWZx0H9j0n2qC1FmkpNOXikch0N_URXn3EpFKn2Pw-VYZfnlgRfmZUphU>
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2011 10:31:01 +0100

Newt Newport wrote:

> Jamie "Trotsky" Revell's long awaited supplement about the Gloranthan
> West,
> The Book of Glorious Joy is now available to buy

I am, of course, delighted to see this in print, and I hope everyone enjoys it and finds it useful. Thanks obviously go to Newt as publisher, but I think it's also important that I extend my thanks to Moon Design here, since the current publication only exists thanks to them.

It seems that every time I post here recently, I'm disagreeing with Jeff about something, and that might make me seem... well, a tad ungrateful. We're both passionate about Glorantha, and we have very different preferences and play styles, so its perhaps unsurprising that we sometimes seem to be butting heads over minor points. But that shouldn't detract from acknowledging the generous assistance that I have received, and that has allowed all this to finally pay off.

So, in case I haven't said it clearly enough before: thank you to both Jeff and Rick.

Oh, and I also look forward to reading the Pavis Book!

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic

Not a Dead Communist: http://jrevell.blogspot.com/