Re: Ducks o' Death or Ducks and the Death Rune

From: hcarteau_at_x-lFDWhEZbAH68GL27CHmMaQ9ThGk8g_wXAzd1E8rsjx9xQhpjPbDAI_7XxIcgyRXUw
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2011 10:20:39 +0200 (CEST)

I like your ideas about how to include the worship of other gods, besides Humakht, in the life of the Ducks.
/// You mean Huey-makt. The real H wouldn't accept worship from the little buggers, wouldn't he ?

Do Ducks portray their gods as duck-form beings? I tend to think they would. Mine probably will.
/// If you're intoi ducks, find the RQ Mongoose (2nd Age) book about... DUCKS. Over 100 pages dedicated to them, with plenty of drawings, biology, history etc. - truely a work of canardian love.
Ducks have their own bastardized version of Orlanth, Ernalda (Canardela I think) and Engizi (the River). They also propitiate many river entities that help them survive. As for Delicti, well... there is a website called THE UPLAND MARSH (can't remember who did it). It gives a good feeling about the horror of this place. And I think you can still buy TALES OF THE REACHING MOON 19, choke-full about details about the marsh, the daughters of darkness and delicti, on the TRADETALK website. But much of it is re-formulated, with plenty of good illustrations, in SARTAR KoH (pp 310+)

In conclusion : quack, quack, glub, glub (the sound of a duck drowned by zombies...)