Re: RQ VS HQ was: Re: Resurrection?

From: Zachary Kline <zkline_at_GH_yIomKsthvE_bTwhGrEhDmy1UxyTMNMsK3c2mMT4-i5O1mn0nSq1onEsv_9k93QiZqB>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 15:25:20 -0700

Hi Mark,
THank you! THis sounds extremely promising. My only question is about how accessible these PDFs are. I'm blind, and thus use a screen reader to read PDF, which can be problematic if it consists of scanned page images rather than actual text. I wish there were a way to sample these before buying, just to be sure I would be getting my money's worth. Best,
Zack.