Re: Mongoose Glorantha

From: Bruce Mason <mason.bruce_at_SDZDUA77zP-u0Zk51A1G4FcXuQb4gSPW4jV7YLY6LNZNc5ZPkBeDtb-oGzSnxLHc>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 15:24:11 +0100

On 15 September 2011 14:53, newt_newport <mrnewt_at_sSZ8dxIEmZqQylUBxxHTSPZm4ggRyC8CD8SaxrV6PzxIXjlavSeCV2N_iAccM05NtZ_aNznvMg.yahoo.invalid> wrote:

> My list of stuff I recommend from the now
>
> Dara Happa Stirs is a must. You are going to have to pry my copy from my
> cold dead hands.
>
> Not had chance to read Blood of Orlanth, but it seems suitably epic and
> meaty.

It is an excellent campaign and brilliantly written. It's very much an old style adventure which goes for cool stuff over absolute adherence to Glorantha. There was a *free* version for MRQII on the Mongoose website. However it disappeared after the website redesign and probably isn't going to come back now the licence is expiring. Don't know what the legal status is but providing it steps on no toes I can privately email my PDF of the ms and zip file of the maps. I won't however do so for at least a week to give anyone who wants to a chance to say no can do.