Re: Mongoose Glorantha

From: Lawrence Whitaker <lawrence.whitaker_at_cYJaeeN4K1IS1dxoqFiMyya_CCvn_dOjcgh7AysSqbWGMFtcWg7SkR4qeY>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 22:22:51 -0400

You mean 'Cults of Glorantha'.

The volumes 1 and 2 are quite deeply flawed - result of some poor editing and the products being rushed to production before the MRQ rules were finalised.

The larger 'Cults of Glorantha', for MRQII fixes a lot of the problems of the first two volumes and is far more comprehensive in scope and content. Each cult, for instance, has a myth to illustrate the core of the god's nature.

So you don't need all three; the second edition - compendium, if you like - is the one the go for.

--
One day I feel I'm ahead of the wheel
And the next its rolling over me...

Rush - 'Far Cry'