Words from the Ecclesiarch

From: hcarteau_at_X2KsjNmF03kw7mfKRMYRUnAV1FH3LKN87f7HimZIK_XrrnyO5LoqXMKOqYjmm_hSf-J
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 22:57:52 +0200 (CEST)

>From "The Theoblanc Papers" :

Makan made rational beings for their own mutual benefit, each to help his fellows according to their worth, and in no wise to do them hurt. To contradict His will is plainly to sin against Him. Injustice is a sin.

Makan is but another name for the Law, original Creator of all True Things. We rational beings, inspired by Him, wrote our own laws to govern behavior between us. Thus, disrespecting these laws is also a sin.

The first part are actual words written by Marcus Aurelius, emperor of Rome in AD 170. I'll let you guess which words I've changed for more a gloranthan vocabulary. The second is modified Marcus Aurelius - my hat's off to him. I like these sentences because they make the rokari feel a little less like ranting zealots; and more like Reasonable folks.

HervĂ©