Myth about Vingkot and the refugees

From: robin <robin_mitra_at_KdGo5e9gPhdNAKfGdwfSUraS9H2JIMjmV9BUlQ11BOWXZawSLxGCp6Hq5DKQOjEa>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 21:31:09 -0000

In my campaign the players' clan desperately seeks new members. They are willing to except any non-chaotic being, including outlaws and criminals (among them are some new players). I would like to let them perform a small heroquest to mystically link them to the clan and its wyter.

The Sartar book's questionnaire mentions that Vingkot welcomed refugees in the dark age. This looks quiet similar to me. Is there any elaborated myth about how it was done? Or can anybody recommend any other story I could use to adopt people into the clan?

Cheers
RoM