Re: Introducing Newbies to GLorantha

From: Zachary Kline <zkline_at_5DXUhSDW4Ru_3VYR-Ld4J73_4SHe4VP426Rdei4jmhVoro1KNh7nXKZWiOQ0VePE3Q8xS>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 18:04:47 -0700

Hi Simon and all,
Thanks much for these tips. I guess one of these days I'll just need to take a stab at running a one-off Glorantha adventure and see how it goes. I keep hearing references to HQ1, but can't seem to find much material on it online. Would any of that be on drive-through-rpg? Glorantha.com seems to have some, though not very much. I think it would also help me if I were able to find a group to play with first before diving in and trying to form my own. Ah well, I'll keep looking… Best,
Zack.