Re: Rule One Question

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_S53fibdFjeriGytm5n-G2EBAU156Bu2okoiWcdNJkHG23L3J7JhRd-PJqnKjk7c6ji6Oc>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 03:47:44 -0700

> Any chance of seeing an epub version of Rule One sometime in the future?

Hi Bo,

Other than the PDF version, you mean?

I haven't looked into other formats, no, but I'm open to suggestions (not that I guarantee *doing* anything else...). At the moment, if it can be generated from HTML or InDesign, it would be relatively easy to do. If it requires some other tool to generate, the chance is slight (and dropping, if I'd have to *buy* a tool to generate it).

RR
>From such a face and form as mine, the noblest sentiments sound like the
black utterances of a depraved imagination.