Re: [WorldofGlorantha] Re: Glorantha at Chimériades

From: hcarteau_at_AbwLubKUUN8s4REt0UHHxqET0Cgw8Eq3yERvcIx08VQvQLMQZsqkSrn1OjAXvAuiD8h
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 14:01:15 +0100 (CET)

A thousand pardons.

There was also an impressive presentation by a 100% british team of a gloranthan figurines wargame, with lunar (I remember the red six-armed female, scimitar-wielding entity), solar, praxian and uz characters, beautifully crafted and painted, all fighting in / around / for a little pavis-like town. I don't know much about figurines, but these looked extremely detailed and lovingly gloranthan. Check them up !

Hervé

Ah , your post accurately summarises my experiences - took scenery and the new Gloranthan miniatures 1000 miles for a big product launch...