Re: Cathora, Herd Mother

From: hcarteau_at_C7F6TrjTbrTny8DLWaBQ0tFcisxgHLbNIrOPc_1Wq8Qq2vgcA03NJqioPpFKsnQvozA
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 23:01:57 +0100 (CET)

I have just found out that popcorn is scarlet in Glorantha. :)<settles down with his Bucket O' Blood and gets ready for the fireworks>

/// OK then.

'Tis obvious my provincial colleague mistook the zaranistangi people for their beasts of burden, the fabled lopers. Said beasts, beyond their unusual gait and appearance, are nothing but animals of burden which the loper people bred. The wondrous powers of Teleport do not stem from them ; thinking that a Blue Moon God would deign to look at, much less mate with a cow goddess is preposterous. Any Blue Moon god would feel revulsion at the idea of mating with a base goddess as uralda.

Yet another sad case of confusion between Subject and Anecdot, due to probably improper learning facilities.

She watches Us.