Re: A sense of smell

From: hcarteau_at_Klbb6lRlD03mllrCaC-2M9pVWgc9Aw3SAYxfcLxmVIeYd7l8gsgXWtSzJf1wdg6HZYJ
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 22:20:59 +0100 (CET)

Most people notice smells which are different to what they are used to. To a Praxian the worst smell will be one of horse.
/// Dead on.

Probably the second worst is the artifical smell of perfumes.
/// Why ? I easily picture the Khan drenching himself with the flask of kralori sunflower essence to go romance the First Cow, I mean clan queen. Why wouldn't praxians like perfumes ? (why do I care about what smell would unwashed praxians like ?)

They will regard the smell of a bison dung fire as pleasent.
/// Might be a difference between "natural" and "pleasant". If you have a choice, you won't live in the same room as your cows. Unless you value the heat they produce more than the absence of their odor.

I wonder if aldryami, mostali and uz have/use a smell sense ?