Re: Clan generation questions

From: Simon Phipp <soltakss_at_yjy1p6N3W0tFOhERj6cIQ1ZwNVsN6NkBZV0gEILnjyrI9A9_FINpsjvzGTzISwOzA17>
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 18:04:51 -0000

michaelL
> See, I don't even know what a star captain is.

An Angel who came down to the normal world in the Great Darkness and taught the people secrets about the sky.

> If I'm confused, my players are going to have no idea! I might
> just limit magic until I know what I'm talking about.

Stick to the basics, then.

Use general terms - Angel rather than Star Captain, Guardian rather than Wyter and so on. Try to find a glossary of terms - Have a look at the Glorantha Wiki for a summary of major terms. Get a list of common deities and what they do.

See Ya

Simon