RE: Re: A sense of scale

From: chris jensen romer <chrisjensenromer_at_mNqkZGxSB1pVXn69-UdO6xvH4MV_KCmKKEMbSFueh299ICPgBmNVtSZ3RBn>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 12:55:49 +0000

the gloranthan year is 290 days? The maths in Mongoose Cults of Glorantha book makes no sense. Oh and did they ever publish Races of Glorantha vol 2?

To: WorldofGlorantha_at_yahoogroups.com
From: markmohrfield_at_tZNtQxsc1l1ZkY8s7VEVBlip8tTIEQbzX7_mCVw4Km0kXWhDSFFh8ZA5zAHipeG3wq7nGZIzrtPjCjJQz_ePppYl.yahoo.invalid Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 21:18:28 +0000
Subject: Re: A sense of scale

      I asked Greg Stafford if this was the case at one of the RuneQuest/Glorantha cons, and his reply was that the Gloranthan year genuinely was shorter than an earth year. I seem to also recall that on one of the old digests Sandy Petersen said that the Gloranthans themselves realized that something was wrong about this, and that before the sunstop it may have been different.

Mark Mohrfield