Lanbril again

From: Glass <glass_at_imBgBq9QEUZNq_J4Dv8uKEmmRQgaY5ce5salabqv67iunm-S6MXNftYtf1V5XG0hIN6ZMY>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 21:01:41 -0000

> Lanbril

Seems like the thief cults would logically hold the Disorder Rune, since what they do is by definition illegal without necessarily being against nature.

Going back through the archives to see what had become of old Lanbril made me wonder how many of the Pavis criminal cults -- even hoary old Black Fang -- Argrath "of Pavis" reformed as he was building his particular power base.

Hoping the new Pavis book touches on this, since I always liked the way the earliest dungeoneering aspects of Glorantha made these now-sidelined cults seem extremely important.

After all, if Orlanth is outlawed, for example, then all Orlanthi become criminals.