Re: Sartar scenario for newbies

From: bryan_thx <bethexton_at_hdny_WkJezElt8gt1MtGycPTpT-UaXaiGlJEGtzfLpvvmKjJf--zRC3zsb1lTiupux>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 22:24:27 -0000

I was thinking that it was, but I can't find it now. I thought it might have been on the old Glorantha site? Not sure.

Actually, in the name of getting some more on-line content, I wonder if there is any chance that the scenarios from the HQ1 book could be put on line? I think all three were good introductory/early game scenarios (admission of bias, I contributed to one of them, "Chasing Kites"). I know I used all three of them (liberally adapted, naturally) for the game I'm running for my son. It is not like anyone expects to be selling HQ1 anymore, so with some caveats that these are outdated, they could still give good ideas to narrators, I'd think?