Are Pavis and Belintar one and the same?

From: chris jensen romer <chrisjensenromer_at_oOeibc0ioi7L6GLhvlhpmilXvWsOb3lcxv9GMlkex8or5AVhxXr1d7zAWCL>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 22:05:38 +0000

Of all the strange things my players have ever come up with, the question from one today while just chatting Glorantha "Could Belintar be Lord Pavis returned?" is the strangest I have ever heard. Obviously, clearly, insanely obviously the answer is NO -- I think! Actually though, I think I know what made him think this - hexagonal pillars, which are as I recall describes as a feature of the original Pavis Temple in the MRQ 2 book on Pavis, and feature in the bridge to the City of Wonders in Esrolia!

Fun though, made me laugh and think quickly how best to respond!

cj x

CJ's uneventful life is now blogged: http://jerome23.wordpress.com/