Re: Vampirism

From: Santo Sengupta <aumshantih_at_0G-DLZVtvSlCNn5Jun13njQlbU0Y9dpo28OatQ5TAzAPZ9lG-_a6RgPxAQH4-aUfX>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 15:00:12 -0500

Namaste:

On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 1:04 PM, Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_jg4KdzXrMf_Z2xwTlweoJAr_K7G5opV7yeeq2ZC7nPw9TSdZpswoIEuQMYFBIDaD88C4rYN7CiduU_ZrXSn_mtoLLdbB.yahoo.invalidz
> wrote:

> **
> On 12/15/2011 12:22 AM, Phil Hibbs wrote:
> > In all seriousness, I don't think a god gets a choice in this.
> > Illuminates can hide their infractions from their god,
>
> Vampires are not Illuminates.

Only proper Sanguinary Lunar Vampires have been Sevened.

> spells traded can be traded via Issaries and can be used for any purpose,
>
> Not convinced that can be done any more.

Really? It may be Secret level magic (if that even carries over in HQ2), but to me it seems the Trade Rune should facilitate such things.

Oddly, Shamanic magic with it's Charms seems to be the "easiest" magic to trade IMHO.

-Santo
aum shanti shanti shantih.
"The world is like the impression left by the telling of a story." - from the Yoga Vāsiṣṭha