Re: My Name is Legion (was Is Spell Trading the hallmark of a vampire squid? (was: Vampirism))

From: hcarteau_at_716nXixetOCm4Hff8Y9g0pGrqsh529eaF3ic-J_d7dzM3vDr9DUogFGz1dEdJSHIPY7
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2011 22:36:34 +0100 (CET)

The soldiers of the Imperial Bodyguard range from elite to demigods in training. Like the Imperial Guard of Napoleon they are feared not just in Peloria, but throughout Genertela.

/// Long live the Grognards ! I hadn't thought of opening parallels between the red army and the Grande Armée, but it does open interesting possibilities. Especially when I think of Napoléon's maréchaux (marshalls), a very colorful bunch, from the pillager Ney to the meticulous staffer Berthier.