Re: Is Spell Trading the hallmark of a vampire squid?

From: Phil Hibbs <snarks_at_nc3hs4TWFCy7YPJJZJ066B9DJH9nUeOkxWAeoFdVM6rOskjkzJ-JPPqGJ7EilXvYfcmYn>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 20:18:14 +0000

As one of those who originally defended the idea of spell stealing, I am currently thinking that it probably doesn't sit well with vampires. But I'm sure there is a place for it in Glorantha, and probably associated with undeath, maybe some other kind of undead such as some kind of lich that steals magical energy and either digests it to maintain its existence or can use the magic if it has a surplus.

Phil.