Re:Re: English rules for 'Dieux Nomades'?

From: Nick Eden <nick_at_bCbFQ3DuGgXmTR5AL9iN54iD_2O59Q1U19XFeL1m87VLQVudEvzEoE-ygebQ39hfqNH5r9T>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 11:52:04 +0000

It occurs to me that there is an obvious conversion for Trans-Kerofinelia - the structure of Transamerica but really about the contruction of Sartar's Magical Roads. I've been considering a Middle Earth map for a while, but Dragon Pass should be a doddle.
The Middle Earth map is dominated by the Misty Mountains and a mad dash for the Gap of Rohan, but Dragon Pass is largely open in the middle, which should make for a better game.