Re: Umathela in the Second Age -- Geography

From: hcarteau_at_ltfJ4F0c-xspOk9q9L5nZ3rfeeqfPZEnayhbzgj73dr33cMuz_CcujtTsIUJl6YJNFq
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 19:00:05 +0100 (CET)

/// Wow. You have a way with words ! I could see umathelan cities getting nuked as I read this.

De: "Phil Hibbs" <snarks_at_2qN2IO5X3xL5AFXZeD-psDXmZ2-epla28zP0plIybDLJoCRL0P_RzbsqFd3iYAGiimPQWbP8UOQ_2g.yahoo.invalid>

The Closing wasn't the only disaster at that time, it could well have been earthquakes that destroyed the cities, or rains of fire, or swarms of fish-headed chicken-pigs. Or maybe one of those maps is not quite right. Or maybe the seas rushed in, destroyed the cities, and then retreated to their former coastlines. Or maybe the surface of the whole area sloughed off into the sea taking the cities with it, revealing a fresh landscape underneath.