Re: Troll illumination

From: hcarteau_at_U4Vfht_JwMf8ompD_onVpCCeEgpL5hAJE1mgFLLxT9ZuCHzvEnFaIAV2BAYsWKRxDg4
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 17:55:01 +0100 (CET)

/// It's because we are creatures who mostly use Sight, to the detriment of other senses. Nysalor presented Him/Her/Itself to us in a way we could percieve His/Her/Its Glory most easily. Her/Its/His Presence is Beyond Senses.

But you do make a strong point !

De: "Phil Hibbs" <snarks_at_NxKb_WfaoTPN32R0ljNlQ9mcGDNU6-kNY7aJ6an8YuO4OTY5IXizFAKHMjz4bdr1GIHWBKNofYKE4Sw.yahoo.invalid>

I don't think that the connection between "illumination" and "light" is a linguistic coincidence - Nysalor is also referred to as "The Bright One", ruled "The Bright Empire" or "Empire of Light", fought "The Black Eater" at "The Battle of Night and Day", etc.

Phil.