Re: Vadeli besmirching

From: hcarteau_at_qBOmDCvxyl9MpmpwqAr1Qh7xMGv9ll2uSwZzKaDLbCYqKOA9-252i_RSqnnFX6XfyD8
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 09:28:03 +0100 (CET)

De: "Daniel" <von_das_at_qM7UgsOgHIML_kysdWZeTE0cokYPWAXF4KKzIdYoMcApyo6K9qkkduwLwIr3I8S0Kseel_3extS4GC7XCg.yahoo.invalid>

"Whereas a man might decide to commit murder for financial or moral reasons, the chaotic being will consider murder because it is forbidden, and he cannot endure being forbidden to act."

/// And it's not what the vadeli are supposed to do. If you believe brithini slanders, they eat babies to keep immortal : a perfectly Logical reason ! Their supposed evil acts are not the fruit of chaotic tendencies.

I'm not sure I'd accept passage on a vadeli ship though, despite my newfound open-mindedness. Millenia of horrifying rumors does keep one suspicious. "No smoke without fire" and all that.