Re: God of Lunar Feminism?

From: Phil Hibbs <snarks_at_CMKnAWADLejJoqTEr3Gl_rKa-CB9a2P4D0tgD2TtzJVlitB_Haq1DHOqnSAjtS2FbG27D>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 11:45:12 +0000

...and another way to look at it is, when our society got to the point where equality was achievable, it was a male-dominated society so men got equality first. Thus "equality for women" became an issue. But the Lunar Way brought about the potential for equality in a very different way to our society, so there's no reason to assume that the same issues exist. "Equal rights for men" may well be as powerful a movement in the Lunar Empire as "equal rights for women" is in ours. There's fun to be had there as well.

Phil.