Re: Forums are now up at the Moon Design home page

From: Nick Eden <nick_at_VHRxkCMlH_R6r7tnTiwMoif_jjAeNYveNWKBhLdYT6TeuSOSgX1rgbv3uIgRsK3_AdJbVMH>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 23:00:11 +0100

I'm rather with Trotsky here. Email is very much more convenient - if nothing else my work blocks Moon Design and quite a few other game sites, so I can't catch up during slack periods. And I've always found the standard php forum stoftware to be a horrible bother to keep track of. Obviously MD won't become the sprawling monstrosity that is rpg.net (straight away) but that shows just how impossible it can be to keep on top of things.