Re: Absolutely loving the new Glorantha material

From: Jim G. <cainesinmyhead_at_AXLztrPBFH7LTlMqu4QhDinWV9JyrX-RLdJDmzjMUObt_G_WDt851IzkwO5h3>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2012 13:44:14 -0600

I have to agree wholeheartedly. I have been interested in Glorantha since I was a teen when Borderlands was first published by Chaosium in a boxed set, but I have never been able to really get deep into it. The amount of lore and competing opinions, and the fact that sometimes I don't feel like I have the scholarly credentials to contribute anything..

But from what I understand, Moon Design Publishing has made it a goal to make Glorantha accessible to newcomers and scholars alike, and I'm experiencing that directly with these new products, Its my hope that "life doesn't become complicated and busy" and that they don't burn out. I love to see a steady series of releases for years to come, even if that is just two or three books per year of the quality and depth of Kingdom of Sartar and Pavis.

I think they're good stewards of the franchise.