Re: Guide to Glorantha update on the Moon Design Website

From: hcarteau_at_...
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2012 09:48:40 +0100 (CET)

Castle Coast always struck me as the best place to expand. Close enough to the familiar to allow old hands to cross characters and campaigns over, far enough away to be different. /// Agreed, beautiful setting, where anything is possible.

> Dear Goddess, anything but Prax (again, for the umpteenth time) or Sartar. I've had it up to the gills with barbarians.
/// I didn't know you had gills, but agree with you - no more smelly pagan barbarians. Let's have some Civilization, with bath houses, literacy and open air gutters in the streets.