Re: Clan Questionnaire for Monrogh Clans

From: David Scott <sciencefish_at_...>
Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2012 22:09:08 +0000

On 3 Nov 2012, at 18:47, Mark <markmohrfield_at_...> wrote:

> Anyone have any ideas? For that matter, what happens to contact with the ancestors when a clan switches to the Seven Mothers (assuming that entire clans do that.)

I don't think anything happens to your ancestors, they are still your ancestors, they don't get to pick you. When do dead family become your ancestors? There will be a gulf of difference between you and your ancestors, maybe even how and where they lived. More recent ancestors may not like your conversion to the Lunar way, but what are they going to do about it. You still honour them, you still treat them the same way. In the real world our ancestors even a few generations ago would of had completely different outlooks and ideas to us. What would they say if you had changed religious outlook? Would they care? I don't feel ancestors care much for philosophy, just practical stuff.

David

David Scott. Mac & PC Computer Support.
30 Alfred Road, Acton, W3 6LH.
020-8150-9716 / 07956-589433