Guide to Glorantha and Canon

From: illuminate33 <inarsus-ferilt_at_...>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2013 03:56:07 -0000

Please excuse me if this question bother Jeff and other Moon Design members who are currently busy for GtG.

There might not be enough canonical answer for detail of the off-topic areas (Lunar Imperial Heartland, Sea and Vithela) which Moon Design team recently didn't publish (Kerofinela, Sartar and Prax were the main areas in SKoH, SC and PGtA) and probably doesn't appear in Guide to Glorantha which doesn't include regional detail.

Below is Jeff's statement in 2010, I currently takes the MD principle below more rigidly.

Jeff doesn't include "Missing Lands" and "Revealed Mythologies" in the list above. (I think "Esrolia: the Land of Ten Thousand Goddesses" should be listed because it still appears in MD site....)

I suppose it is possible that Triolini mythology in ML and Vithelan mythology in RM are not canonical anymore, and several settings of HeroWars and HeroQuest 1st edition print materials (including "Imperial Lunar Handbook","Under the Red Moon") might not be canon.

I can't find several Lunar terms of ILH ("Radiance", "Lunar Calendar", "Association", "Daran"....) in GtG draft, so it might not be canon.

Please let me know what you think.

Terra Incognita