Re: Guide to Glorantha and Canon

From: illuminate33 <inarsus-ferilt_at_...>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2013 15:18:37 -0000

I want to agree with you, Peter.

I dared to seek the hidden meaning of Jeff's statement here, and if I can, I don't want to discuss the definition of "canon" in Glorantha here,
the repeated subject in Glorantha Digest and mailing lists.

Gloranthan setting has changed several times, (probably "developed" or "refined" are more appropriate  terms...though "gregged" is also used) whatever the definition,
and what I want to know here is your impression or feeling to the Draft if you sense such symptom of change.

IIRC, Jeff stated that some of the "HeroQuest  Voices" will be refined, and I suppose same thing will be done to other old materials.

TI