Re: adaption of the Background of werewolf the forkasen in glorantha ?

From: David Scott <sciencefish_at_...>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 23:46:02 +0000

Interestingly we were talking about werewolves last week in connection with the Guide, in that there aren't any in Glorantha. The Telmori transform like all hsunchen into their animal form, not a half human form (this has been so since RQ2). The Telmori transform into Dire Wolves, which are are human sized (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dire_wolf).

The only way I can think of getting a werewolf is through a chaos feature or a blasphemous telmori chaos cult, although YGWV.

David

David Scott.
30 Alfred Road, Acton, W3 6LH.
020-8150-9716 / 07956-589433