Re: Re : Re: What's it like talking to a spirit?

From: Peter Larsen <p3larsen_at_...>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 15:52:51 -0500

This is something that could be played up to great effect with almost anyone in Glorantha -- different gods, spirits, saints, etc, require specific and peculiar actions from their adherents. Pick something unusual -- maybe this god abhors fish and expects her worshipers to avoid them; maybe this sorcerous order requires its practitioners to never eat meat or fruit or something else, and so on.

Have you ever tried to select a restaurant with a large group of people, at least one of which hates any suggested cuisine? You can experience all the joy of that real-life experience in your fantasy worlds! Only there it might be fun....

Peter Larsen