Re: Godunya and Kralori Magic

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 17:45:52 +1300

On 2/25/2013 6:12 AM, Glass wrote:

> If this is the case, was it always so? If not always so, when does sorcerous Kralorela begin: with the recent encounter with Shang Hsa, before...or after?

Kralorela probably has sorcery since the Golden Age.

> Is the exarch's reluctance to exercise dragon power simply that of a good steward entrusted with his district's spiritual resources, and not so much concern for his mystic attainment?

I think it draconic inertia myself. While the Exarch walks and talks, most of the Dragon that he (and the province is) is is asleep. Many Exarchs work towards to becoming fully awake but this is something of a utopian goal rather than a practical one.

> Were the EWF "sorcerers" too, in addition to mystics?

They knew of sorcery which was studed at the City of 10,000 magicians for example.

--Peter Metcalfe