Re: How far will Heortlings carry feuds

From: David Scott <sciencefish_at_...>
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2013 22:12:17 +0000

Hi,

for some feuding inspiration have a look at the Icelandic Njál's Saga, otherwise called The Story of Burnt Njal.

Although not Orlanthi, it's still relevant as a good example of how far people will go in feuds...

There's a version on Project Gutenberg - I've included links to a html and a text only version, as one maybe easier than the other for your reader:

http://www.gutenberg.org/files/17919/17919-h/17919-h.htm

or

http://www.gutenberg.org/cache/epub/17919/pg17919.txt

On 1 Mar 2013, at 19:08, Zachary Kline <zkline_at_...> wrote:

> Hi All,
> I was brainstorming adventure ideas recently, and stumbled on a combination of some bits from "High Pressure Front," and a dream I had recently which prompt this question. How far do feuding clans tend to take things?

David

David Scott. Mac & PC Computer Support.
30 Alfred Road, Acton, W3 6LH.
020-8150-9716 / 07956-589433