Re: How to read King of Sartar?

From: Zachary Kline <zkline_at_...>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2013 09:39:15 -0800

King of Sartar isn't really necessary reading. It's a dense book, and some of the information in its first edition needs to be updated, which is why Moon Design is working on a second edition. As far as I'm aware, Sartar: Kingdom of Heroes contains all the information you need to run the Colymar campaign, which I presume is the one you're referring to here. Best,
Zack.