Re: Agimori skin colour

From: David Scott <sciencefish_at_...>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 22:33:28 +0000

On 13 Mar 2013, at 13:13, varma_many_truths <ahitaylor_at_...> wrote:

> Hi
> Can someone clarify Agimori skin colour for me ( I am thinking Praxian Agimori here)

>From the Guide:

"Three of Glorantha’s four major human racial types roughly correspond to Earthly equivalents, but the fourth is unique. Agimori: a dark-skinned race native to Pamaltela. Veldang: a blue-skinned race with no Earthly equivalent. Their skin is not bright blue, but slate colored. The Veldang are native to Pamaltela, where they are found in Zamokil and Fonrit. Vithelans: this race resembles Earth’s East Asians. They inhabit the East Isles, Kralorela, Teshnos, and Vormain. Wareran: a fair to olive-skinned race that inhabit most of Genertela. In Pamaltela, members of the Wareran race inhabit Umathela."

>From that I'd say Agimori run the full spectrum of skin tone implied by the four human types, Agimori being the range beyond olive skinned to very dark skinned. For colours have a look at

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fitzpatrick_scale

and

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Von_Luschan%27s_chromatic_scale