Re: Valeki and Zorak Zoran

From: Jeff <richaje_at_...>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 02:09:58 -0000

> "The Mraloti as a whole migrated from Ralios during the Imperial Age (cf the Broken Council Guidebook map on p12) hence I expect the Valeki to be speaking Ralian"
>
> Does this mean that their worship of Zorak Zoran (known to them as the Hell Helper) was brought with them from the Stygian Empire? Why Zorak Zoran and not other Uz gods?

Not to be a party pooper, but the Mraloti as a whole did not migrate from Ralios during the Imperial Age. Some of the labels on that map are a bit off (at the Dawn, the Mraloti were in the area of Slontos that t is now the New Fens, the Mournsea, and Ramalia).

The Mraloti probably have known of the Darkness and Death god we call Zorak Zoran since the First Age, maybe since the Great Darkness.

Jeff