Re: Secret History of the Beast Riders?

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 19:10:44 +1300

On 3/26/2013 5:35 AM, Glass wrote:

> I would add Pent and even Sartar (in the form of the Poljoni, another significant religious innovation on the Plaines).
Pent has an influence in the Pure Horse Founder. I didn't include him because I was unsure how a spirit society would work among the Praxians (as opposed to a spirit alliance). For similar reasons, I didn't include the Sun Dragon, Flintnail or Gerak Kag.

IMO Pretty much any culture that has visited Prax will have left their mark. That includes the God Learners, the Teshnans and the Giants of Giantland. It may even include the Deri.

--Peter Metcalfe