Re: Secret History of the Beast Riders?

From: David Scott <sciencefish_at_...>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 14:43:24 +0000

On 26 Mar 2013, at 13:41, Glass <glass_at_...> wrote:

> Last night I fell asleep wondering who *really* sent the Block

We know it was the Universe, you can't really get more specific than that.

> why Fenela was so interested in Genert and how much mythological baggage the West and the Garden really have together.

I think she just set the classic impossible task of fairy tales. She didn't want to marry him, but didn't want to hurt his feelings, so he gets an impossible task.

Although Fenela is the daughter of Froalar, I always read it as Fralar, which then makes much more sense. The names are so close...

David

David Scott. Mac & PC Computer Support.
30 Alfred Road, Acton, W3 6LH.
020-8150-9716 / 07956-589433