Re: Secret History of the Beast Riders?

From: David Scott <sciencefish_at_...>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 15:51:28 +0000

On 26 Mar 2013, at 15:13, Glass <glass_at_...> wrote:

> > We know it was the Universe, you can't really get more specific than that.
>
> It used to be some ghastly kludge about Law Rune,

I'm sure it still is depending who is telling the story.

> But even so, the parameters required her to have much better information about the proto-Wastes than we normally give the Westerners credit for having. She knew there was a fabulous giant out there who was dead and that it would be vanishingly unlikely to ever put him back together.

Genert gave his name the whole of the Northern continent. The death of it's founder would have effected everyone on it.

> How was old Garzeen supposed to get the pieces back to the princess in the "original" form of the story, I wonder.

He didn't have to bring the bits to her, just put him back together. Everyone would know he had succeeded.

David

David Scott. Mac & PC Computer Support.
30 Alfred Road, Acton, W3 6LH.
020-8150-9716 / 07956-589433