Re: Dragonnewt Encounter

From: Pomeroi <pomeroi_at_...>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 17:31:13 +0200

On 10.04.2013 17:21, Tim wrote:
> Here is an encounter for characters travelling in Sartar. It gives the players something to work out amongst themselves now, and the Narrator the chance to have their decision come back into play at some stage in the future, possibly to their benefit, possibly not...

Great cameo indeed. I can recommend "Happiness is Dragonewt shaped" which was was published in Hearts of Glorantha. I played it, but I bent it a lot (in my versionm DNs themselves played a role in the Desecration there) to have a similar effect. It was the first contact my PCs had DNs, and they scared the shit out of themselves.... The DN "shaman" still haunts them in their dreams....