Re: Dragonnewt Encounter

From: Charles <charles_at_...>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 15:57:26 -0000

This reminds me...

In a game several years ago, our group was approached by some dragonnewts and were given a small gift. As we had no desire to have a debt held against us by dragonnewts, my character palmed a stone off the path and gave it as a reciprocal gift. The dragonnewts seemed to be pleased with our response.

Of course they were!

Later, the dragonnewts used that stone in a ritual where they switched their consciousness into their bodies and vice versa.

The GM gave us dinosaur masks to wear in a spots club bar, full of old buffers :)

regards,
Charles