Re: Lunar Chaos Figthing Cult

From: drscience3000 <dr.dave.00_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 09:43:23 -0000

"Well, I was thinking of a few despicable people (a whole town giving over to Malia would be something). And Malia not being chaotic is new to me. But if we bow to the depth of your knowledge, it seem clear to me that chaos that Lunars don't think is "OK" can't be counted on to only appear in obvious ways."

I should have said in the last sentence is it "still" seems clear. Ie, regardless of whether worshiping Malia is chaotic, the question still comes down to, is all chaos obvious? If not, then the Lunars have a need to track chaos they consider not to be OK, but which is subtle.