Re: Lunar Chaos Figthing Cult

From: Nick Eden <nick_at_pheasnt.demon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 13:43:49 +0100

Agree with Sergi,

The Lunars might need to track actions, but they don't bother tracking motivations.

Kharst is subtle and insideous for example. Kharst may be opposed because of criminality and smuggling and abducting the dispossessed to that they can be fed to the monsters in the tunnels under the city. Chaos isn't the problem there, it's what the chaotics do.