Re: The Historical Thanatar

From: Glass <glass_at_panix.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2013 18:54:35 -0000

> So in your Glorantha, when did the skull meet the body and the Thanatar cult start?

Sorry to miss the reference but Prosopaedia confirms LOT: "during the Gbaji Wars."

So not too much time for the nomad Thanites to operate independently and not too much time for the skull to get up to trouble in ancient Kralorela before coming back.

I prefer this version because I suspect L[h]ank[h]or M[h]Y was a somewhat different cult before and after Gbaji, so whoever Treack Mark[h]or was, he becomes an even more interesting character.