Re: The unholy trio

From: David Scott <sciencefish_at_me.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 23:01:10 +0100

On 25 Jul 2013, at 20:50, drscience3000 <dr.dave.00_at_sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Well, I'm no expert on God Learners, but I think most of their issues came from how the myths of different cultures related to each other. As to your disagreements between different subgroups in a culture, sure I can see that, but in the end what that represents is way of resolving causality.

Given what the Xeotam Dialogues reveal, the God Learners weren't interested in the finer details of myth, more in the efficiency of mining the gods for their power. The myths were a road map for this exploitation, as long as they led to power, the route didn't matter. Different groups explored different routes.

David

David Scott. Mac & PC Computer Support.
30 Alfred Road, Acton, W3 6LH.
020-8150-9716 / 07956-589433