Re: The Towers of Dara Happa

From: Lawrence Whitaker <lawrence.whitaker_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2013 18:45:35 -0400

'Shreds of Light and Reason' was a Continuum fund raiser.

I have two copies left. Its got a lot of material in there about Dara Happa by Greg, Jeff, Mark Galeotti, Simon Bray, Martin Laurie, and others. Let me talk to Moon Design about putting the remaining copies on sale somehow.

--
Will there be time enough and World for me to sing that song?